Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Researchers' Roundtable

It's nice seeing little elementary kids with hope gleaming in their eyes... I can't remember myself being so cheery as a young girl. But ahh well!

By the way: I am having a bad hair day. Or week, whatever you want to call it. Maybe even month. Growing out bangs is really hard, especially since I've always had them.


^With Rudester!


^Haha, another friend~

In another news, I got into the invitational round for NACLO! It's a linguistics-engineering competition... Haha, more fun for me, I guess. Oh boy^^ I just feel so busy nowadays, scurrying to finish up IAs, balancing tennis and orchestra and poetry interpretation...

Not to mention college scholarship applications... HKU is my dream school, thanks to my father's influence, haha~

Now for the major question... Would I really be willing to move halfway across the globe?

Well, why not. Life is one huge adventure waiting to be written out! I want to see new people, eat new food, try new things, speak new languages...

No comments:

Post a Comment