Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tennis Tournament

Oh! I forgot to update about the results^^ We won two games and lost one...

First game: WON with 6-2
Second game: WON with 6-4
Third game: LOST with 1-6 :(

Gahhh I hate losing... but this was my first tournament, and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it~ And I learned more about the tennis team in general^^

Not to mention... haha, I've never excelled so naturally in a sport before. I did play basketball and volleyball in middle school before, but I was always just placed on B team, just average. This time, I'm being placed upon the higher ranks and everybody is praising me on catching up so quickly... Maybe my experience in ping-pong helped a lot. But... I feel so welcome and accepted, which is really nice.

However, I did get sunburned really badly though... Everybody kept asking me why I was so red. Sw even thought I was blushing today because I received a late rose for Valentine's Day! Haha, so stupid... I hate my permanently-blushing face right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment