Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Real Love Story

I will love you, I'll love you, I'll love you...
-Valentine, Kina Grannis
YH wasn't my first love, but he was the best person I had ever known. For him, I had felt the deepest respect and admiration, and a very pure, unselfish type of love. I became a better person around him.
For the longest time, I felt betrayed because he had never told me what he had been going through... but I have forgiven him now. I believe that it was fate that led us to be coworkers, neighbors, best friends, and soulmates. Guanyin sent me to him because she knew we both needed each other.
I will see him again in another lifetime... I am not a romantic, but I believe that true love stories never end. And so even though I am sad very often when I think about him, I am also happy that he left behind so many memories and lessons in my life.
Valentine's Day is about love, right? So if your loved one is still here, please cherish him or her... If your loved one isn't, then just remember him fondly and forgive him for all his mistakes. And continue to love him, and live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment