Thursday, February 9, 2012

So Stupid

It's fine if you don't want to do anything or feel like you don't have an obligation, but do you honestly have to make my life more stressful too? I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS. There, I said it. It's always made me feel like a bad friend, the fact that I'm not good with people complaining about their personal problems, but the truth is, I have a lot of things to be concerned about, and I don't want to be troubled by anything else.

I don't even understand why people "just need a friend" to vent to sometimes. I do my "freaking out" internally, because I would never want anybody to see this horrible side of me... If they do, I always feel so ashamed and embarrassed afterwards. Yes, I have emotions, but I understand that there are times when it's appropriate to express them and times when you just need to focus.

So I really want to tell people to just get their life straight! If you complain about it, it's not going to help at all, it'll just make you sulk. If you really want to be happy, then you have to put up an appearance, act happy even when you're not, get your work done even when you don't want to, etc.

And stop moping about how your boyfriend/girlfriend dumped you or your friends aren't talking to you anymore - GET OVER IT. They don't really love you then, they aren't your real friends then, whatever! Why does it matter? Sheesh.

And most importantly - if you promise to do something that will affect the entire group, then do it!! If you don't mind failing, you can fail by yourself - I don't care! But I do care if my grade is going to go down as well. If you know you aren't going to contribute, then DON'T SAY YOU WILL. Because I will believe you and think you have actually done it and let you finish it up.

It doesn't matter... After all, friendship cannot dissipate so quickly. But I don't trust myself to talk until I'm not angry anymore... I will probably say something hurtful that I'll regret later on... For now, I'm just pretending I've got everything covered even without their help. I'm not the type to really yell or show hateful emotions anyway, even though I really am absolutely furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment