Monday, October 7, 2013

The Weekend

On Saturday, I went with A to Yaya Cafe. Originally, the plan had been Plucker's with C and A, my old friends from stats class, but then C had work and he canceled. And since A and I are no big eaters for wings... we ended up trying the cafe with my nickname.

Outfit: Unknown brand tshirt from China, DKNY Jeans jean jacket (size S), Free the Revolution pants (size 1), Ecco shoes (size 8), and Harajuku bag.



Yummm pork crepe!!

Then on Sunday, R and I went to watch The Book of Mormon, which was just a great performance, with excellent singers and dancers and some hilarious dialogue. Afterwards, we ate at Conan's, which was also awesome because they had deep-dish pizza which convinced me to eat the crust of one of the two pizza slices I had (a big deal if you know me, because I never eat the crusts!).

Outfit: Energie tank top (size S), H&M skirt (size 4), BCBG cardigan (size XS), Astor belt (size S), Bandolino heels (size 7), Guess purse.

Pretty awesome weekend. In between the fun, I just studied intensely (since I knew I'd be looking forward to another chunk of fun in my time slot later on in the day), and so I feel ready and prepped up. Can't wait until next weekend, ACL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment