Saturday, October 12, 2013

Austin City Limits: Friday

La Condensa's Avocado/Black Bean Torta! Different from what I thought it'd be, and I really hate hot dog buns and spiciness and black beans, but aside from that, I enjoyed it.

 Hammocks!


Bahaha GoodPop's Hibiscus Mint! I liked it (despite R insisting that it tasted like toothpaste) but thought that this could easily be a hit-or-miss. The flavor is unique and not saccharine, which is awesome, but then again, I am partial to both hibiscus and mint. And while it's great that it's made with organic ingredients, $4 is ridiculous for an ice bar of this proportion.

R's snowcone!



ACL was fun! We got to watch Jake Bugg, The Black Angels, Vampire Weekend, and Muse perform, which was really really cool. But I wouldn't really advise anyone to pay the full $225 for a ticket-wristband, especially since it's unlikely that you'd stay there the entire weekend... The only reason why I'd go again next year is if somebody sells it for a great price, like $60 or something. Still, I'm glad I had the experience and now I can go brag to my friends about how awesome it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment