Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hula Hut with Pops

Random outfit of the day: Forever 21 sweater (size S), M.S.S.P blouse (size M), Old Navy jeans (size 1), and Michael Kors boots.





So much food! I had a great time with my dad :) Sometimes, you forget how much the simple things in life matter... I've been caught up in so many pharmacy school and registration worries lately that I haven't been able to treasure time with the things I love, like family and food. And of course, the great scenic view that Lake Austin presents.

The fact that my dad and I are so like-minded (or I guess I should say that I'm like my dad... not the other way around) also makes it so easy to have a good time with him. I hadn't realized before how much I missed him. I'm so glad he came down to Austin for that business conference! (And of course, he also treated me out to dinner... That's pretty cool too!)

Oh, and... CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN! It'll be so much fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment