Thursday, October 24, 2013

Costume Social at Plucker's

It was for Longhorn Pre-Pharmacy Associaton. I was a modest nurse. Don't judge me.

Official picture for the costume contest.

Won second place in the trivia competition with this cool cat! (I answered the biology/chemistry-related questions, she answered the pop culture questions, and it somehow worked out really well.)

First time having Plucker's... Ordered the sesame sauce boneless chicken wings with a side of macaroni and cheese, yum.

Awkward picture at the end of the night. I closed my eyes, but I guess she thought my eyes were that small so she took the picture anyway. And how do you tell the photographer that the picture they took isn't flattering at all?! I flubbed for a minute trying to fish around for words to ask for a redo, but then decided it wasn't worth it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment