Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yearbook Posts

So with you I will go
On ships over seas that I now know
No, they don't exist anymore...
-Time To Say Goodbye, Sarah Brightman

Wow... This year has gone by so quickly! Junior year was the most stressful, most eventful high school year EVER - so far. I thought freshman year was pretty exciting, but this one takes the cake.
I joined Eco-Club and Leo Club, was active in NHS, studied a lot more, got into National Merit Scholars, fell in love with my best friend, made tons of new friends, freaked out way too many times for major projects and tests, and almost failed Chemistry class.

BOOM. Destructive year. Seriously. It's been like a whirlwind.

Reading the notes from my closest friends really makes me feel nice about this year though...

"Yo~ The girl on the movie we watched in English class is hot, rite? I really don't have anything to do say... um... This year was fun when I had you as slave, and I looking forward to have you next year~ Don't forget! You are my slave next year~ I hope you don't get infected by any disease in China~ I feel sorry for elementary kids whom you will teach soon~ anyway have a nice one~ Bye~!! -Handsome Guy"

"Erin ___. I can't believe we've known each other for 6 years! :) We're finally going to be seniors hehe. I'm so glad that we have each other to confide in, you always support me and give me such great advice. We might be separated when we go to college but let's always stay in touch. You're like the sister I always wanted to have. Have fun in China, I love you gurl."

"Oh my burl. Dayum gurrl! It's been so freakin' long that I don't know what to write. The first thing that comes to mind is TAKE ME TO A CHINESE RESTAURANT!! YOU TIAO!!! WO YAO FAN! WO AI NI my LOVE. Heh. We'll see each other all the time anyways. Your summer better be amazing ._. Don't forget me. DUEI BU CHI~~~ HAHAHA I butchered that on purpose!!! Well... go have fun skipping now~ I'll hit on you some more later ;)"

I think my favorite note of all is the HUGEASS page-long note that my favorite dhost and senior left for me... He's going away for a while, so that's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment