Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rainy Day

我真的喜欢你
真想保护你
给你快乐
除了我,还有谁可以?
-打败, Energy

Yesterday was our last concert for Orchestra! Jeez, time passes by so quickly... it's a little depressing. But I sure as hell can't wait to get out of junior year! -_- Might update with some pictures later, if I look nice in them~

In the meantime, here is a little conversation between me and my best friend for some amusement... He was trying to get me to bribe him so that he'd be my lab partner in Chemistry, and the attempt was not very successful.

Him: "Wait! One more deal! I want you to text me everyday. I mean, LITERALLY EVERYDAY."
Me: "Haha, that's funny, oppa... The last thing I want to do is drive you insane."
Him: "Hehe, cute... You are already driving me insane because apparently I cannot even be mad at you for more than a week..."
Me: "Oh, that's okay. It's not you, it's me. Even my parents can't stay angry at me."
Him: "'It's not you, it's me..?' Wow, what a conceited girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment