Sunday, May 22, 2011

Logan's Roadhouse

我们的爱,过了就不再回来
直到现在我还默默得等待
我们的爱,我明白
已经成你的负担。。。
-我们的爱,F.I.R

Went out to try a steakhouse! I'm not so fond of heavy meats... but it was my dad's last day here for another long while, because he's going back to China for work. And he loves steak. So we ate there.


^This is my Onion Brewski Sirloin, with a side of mashed potatoes... Their signature 8-oz Sirloin Steak stacked on top of beer-braised onions, smothered with garlic butter and topped with crispy onions!

Aside from that... my brain is so crammed with random things that keep popping up... Hydrocarbons, Amitabha, conditional statement conjugations, role of society, USSR... GAHHH go away thoughts >:(

I have been working so much over the weekend... My head is about to explode with all this information. We got two huge-ass review packets for the Chemistry final (which looks super complicated, especially since I forgot most of the stuff from last semester), I've been researching my extended essay topic for Theory of Knowledge (parallelism between Greek Mythology and Buddhist gods), we have a Spanish oral final tomorrow, I need to organize my World Literature Paper I in a better way (it's the role of society in Chronicle of a Death Foretold and The Stranger), and I've been working on my History timeline for the League of Nations.

I really need a break - and no, I'm not talking about this ten-minute break right now... I feel so miserable and stressed right now T_T I need a good, long extended vacation once this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment