Monday, May 30, 2011

Picnic at Grapevine Lake

Everybody, everybody wants to love
Everybody, everybody wants to be loved...
-Everybody, Ingrid Michaelson

First things first: I cut off a LOT of my hair! Eek! I just put it in a ponytail and then cut it all off myself... Of course, it came out unevenly, but who cares! School's almost over, summer's almost here!

^14 inches of hair cut off and donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths program!

^I decided to make hua juan-er for our picnic today. The ones with the green stuff are salty onion ones, and the ones with the brown stuff are peanut butter-brown sugar combo types.

^My brother and I~
^My dad and I~
^I was walking along the trail near the lake, and I noticed how much trash there was... So I went back to the site to ask for a trash bag. Then I began picking up trash for about two hours, and managed to collect a completely full bag! It was surprisingly fun^^ and I'm helping the environment too. Lucky coincidence that I happened to be wearing my Ranchview Eco-club shirt too~ Haha.

Anyway, I am so utterly exhausted... I still have to finish my World Literature paper and study for English and History finals tomorrow T_T I have so much to deal with right now, but I've been feeling much more optimistic lately than I have been for the past two weeks. Before, I always felt so drained and hopeless, as if I had nothing to look forward to... But now I'm always active and getting out of bed quickly, looking forward to the day starting. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment