Sunday, May 29, 2011

Siena Pasta and Pizza + Estee Lauder

Let me be the one, the only one in the world
Let me be the one who cares
Let me be the one, it won't ever change
Even if I'm born again...
-Let Me Be The One, SS501

So our family went to Siena Pasta and Pizza place today, which is owned by Bruno's Ristorante... Most of the stuff on the menu seemed familiar (albeit more pizza-y), but we were all in the mood for pasta. It was pretty decent, and the prices were lower than at Bruno's!

^This was my meal. I ordered the Capellini Siena, which was some seriously good stuff. Angel hair pasta with fresh tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and capers in a garlic white wine sauce.

^Both of my parents ordered the same exact thing. They ordered Baby Clams, with white sauce over linguini.

And then we went to the mall to browse around... My dad needed to buy a suit, so I was stuck at Dillard's, bored out of my mind. I ended up going to the makeup section, despite being notoriously bad at that type of stuff.

Whatever. All I know is that when I go back to China, I want to look really pretty and glamorous, because all the Chinese girls over there are always stick-thin with a pretty face and perfect make-up.

Anyway... I'm going to the library in a few hours to study with my two favorite Koreans... That should be fun, I guess. Haha, okay, I'm getting off!

No comments:

Post a Comment