Wednesday, April 4, 2012

He writes so beautifully

I am so angry at myself, because I only saved half of the emails and letters he sent me... The chatting messages are long gone, since I got rid of my QQ... and I can't...
"只有你在,我也在,你懂吗?不准忘真真爱你的人。"
And then the way he used to always say, "Bie ji, bie ji" - as if that would prevent me from stressing out anyway^^ He knew I would freak out even more after hearing something like that, how evil... And all these chengyu he taught me... When I came back to the U.S, I continued to use them, and my parents were super impressed.
Haha... Sometimes, I miss my best friend so much. He was a good teacher too; I remember every word he said. I am incredibly selfish, and he was closed and quiet... A Byronic hero, maybe? Hahaha... and I am so, so average, and it is sad because he wasted his beautiful words on me. I couldn't even keep them...

No comments:

Post a Comment