Saturday, April 14, 2012

15 Weird Facts

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Ya Ya.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I like to collect and hoard things; lipsticks, old Pokemon cards, stamps, coins, etc.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I think Abraham Lincoln and Edgar Allan Poe look similarly scary - I hate looking at their portraits for too long, it freaks me out.
Image DetailImage Detail
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone?
"Valentine" by Kina Grannis; I dance to it too!
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Someone crying to get attention.
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I start talking with a noticeable Asian accent; it's especially bad during times when I have to present in front of the class.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
It doesn't matter.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I never named it, but this boy named Matthew once sent me a shaggy brown teddy bear... THAT was my first stuffed animal.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I hardly ever go to Starbucks, but I would say it's the Caramel Frappuccino.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach... but never actually practice?
Don't brush your hair when it's wet^^
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face my shampoos and soap.
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
No, sorry!!
13. What's your favorite comfort food/food that's bad but you love to eat it anyways?
Mashed potatoes; LOL I'm such a fatty.
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"No! Go away!"
15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
A tshirt and boxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment