Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hahaha

In Orchestra today, one of my best friends, MS, kept begging me to move to the other seat because there's this guy who seems to like her and he keeps tapping her on the shoulder and commenting on everything she says.

LOL it was sort of funny because I've been covering for her for two days now, and it's not like I enjoy sitting next to the guy either... so today I told her she had to deal with it^^ She seemed okay with it at first, and then she asked me to get my music.

I GOT JUICED.

She stole my seat! When I came back, my violin was now sitting next to the guy... BAHHH. The only reason why I tolerated this is because she is one of my best friends.

Me: "WHAT - HOW COULD YOU - you just juiced me! It's like the Gulf War all over again! You're Iraq, and I'm Iran!"

It was super stupid, but somehow it made a pun too, since my name sounds pretty similar to the country Iran...

Why am I such a gullible freak? My ears are still bleeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment