Friday, March 16, 2012

Lying

Jelly and I were talking about the ideal age for marriage, and then somehow I brought up YH. I don't know why I did... but then Jelly asked: "So do you still talk to him then?"

I almost choked when she asked me, because I had no clue how to respond. I just admitted that we hadn't talked in a while, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her the whole truth... We had been joking around so light-heartedly, and I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere.

Still, that felt lousy :/ Especially when she said, "Oh, I'm sure you guys are both busy with school. You'll probably meet up again years from now."

BAH. I just... can't confide in people anymore. It's alright, I'd rather them not know anyway. I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment