Monday, March 12, 2012

Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden



^Turned out so orange... -_-
 
My mom and this ayi were so excited about it, haha... To be honest, I could hardly be thrilled. But seeing them gush over the flowers and admire the landscape made me feel light-hearted and content too.

^^My weakness is that when I see the people I love in my life get happy, I am happy too. But when I know someone I love had been miserable or was in pain, I feel so terribly terribly guilty...

So I was thinking about how nice it would have been if everything had gone according to our original plan, and YH was in UTA and I was in UT after just graduating high school, and we'd meet up over spring break at this beautiful park in Dallas... and just walk and talk together. But that feeling kind of faded after a while, haha; nothing like being in the present to wake you up!!

Not that I mind though. There's a dreamlike quality when I think of past regrets and ambitions, so I'd rather not dwell on that.

Anyway, spring break has been quite nice. All of the IAs are over with, all that's left is testing!! I can't wait until college!!

No comments:

Post a Comment