Monday, October 15, 2012

Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato

Freshly steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup, marked with espresso and finished with caramel sauce.



I have a Biology exam today... so I felt the need to order a Starbucks coffee. Since I generally don't like coffee (just too bold for me; I prefer tea's subtleties), I tried to order something that sounded like it'd be sweet...

But I really ended up not liking this drink :( Maybe the people at Jester Java didn't make it right or maybe it's not as sweet as it sounds, haha... but it just tasted kind of bland. Like warm milk with a little bit of sugar. I couldn't taste any caramel... And there was so much foam on top, which might normally have been a good thing, but even the foam seemed bland.

Well... at least it warmed me up for the test.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Erin,

    A cup of of Caramel Macchiato starts my day with good spirit. My drink - Grande Non Fat Extra Caramel Drizzle Extra Hot dash of cinnamon powder Caramel Macchiato.

    Hope your Biology paper went well!!

    Cheers
    Poovan

    ReplyDelete