Thursday, October 11, 2012

Noodles To Go

Phew, this week has been exhausting... My eating schedule is a little crazy right now since for the past few days, I've been eating lunch at 2 o'clock - it's because of labs and expos and all that good jazz... Now I start getting the urge to eat at like 10 o'clock at night too, which is pretty crazy.

Maybe this is how people gain the Freshman 15, haha.

A few days ago, one of my friends, Nat, took me to a place called Noodles & Company. They have a wide selection of noodles - from all-American to exotic Asian to refined European. I hadn't eaten Pad Thai in such a long time ago, it was great :) And not at all expensive!!

^Rice noodle stir-fry with scrambled egg, carrots, cabbage, sweet chile, citrus, peanuts, Asian sprouts and cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment