Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Republic of Tea's Moroccan Mint Green Tea Review

My first tea review!
Cool and refreshing, this brew is traditionally sipped from glass teacups with an overindulgance of sugar. Fragrant gunpowder and refreshing mint brews a soothing cup.

Price: $13 per 5.1 oz/$2.55 per oz
Preparations: 2-4 min.
  • First thing I noticed when I poured out the tea: the color is very light-colored and pretty.
  • With the first cup, the mint was a little overpowering - I tasted nothing else but mint. But after steeping it a second time with the same tea leaves, the flavor was much more subtle, a very good balance.
  • This should be a wonderful iced tea as well. So refreshing, and perfect for summer!

^The tea leaves after being brewed...

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

1 comment:

  1. Good review! I personally LOVE The Republic of Tea and would like to try this blend! Your review just further convinced me.

    ReplyDelete