Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Accomplished


"I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it."

-Audrey Hepburn

^I adore that woman... but she must've had it all so easily then. She was very fortunate, I think, but at least she was never arrogant about it.

This morning's aggravation became this afternoon/evening's appeasement :)

If you're ever in Carrollton, Texas, hungry and looking for a good place to eat... try Asian Bowl!

Asian Bowl
3052 Old Denton Rd Suite 100
Carrollton, Texas



^My IB Chemistry lab demonstration for incoming sophomores... I did a very simple "Crush the Can" experiment to show the relationship between pressure and temperature. My silly classmates filmed this with my phone, haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment