Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Strange Dreams

Dream #1:
YH and I were sitting on the bench at the canal together. We were reunited, and so were updating each other about little tidbits in our lives.

His mother was still alive, and I told him that I missed her and was glad to hear that. Then I got a text message from QL, which made me laugh. YH asked about it, and I showed him the message, telling him why it was funny and who QL was.

YH's attitude suddenly got a little cold. I had been leaning on his arm before, but then he got up and shook me off, saying that he had to go somewhere.

I stood up too, but just watched him as he was leaving because I didn't know what to say... and then I felt so bad that I started crying even though I knew it was pathetic, and I told him not to go. I said that he had gotten the wrong idea, that QL was not as important as he was to me, but that made him so angry that he actually came back just to confront me.

It was scary because it was the first time I had ever kissed someone in my dreams... and also because he was asking me so many questions about QL that when I woke up, I later wondered if I actually did like him. Even though I'm pretty sure I don't.

Dream #2:
MS, Dragon, Jelly, and I were having a sleepover. For some odd reason, MS brought her pet crab and it got lost somewhere. So we all rummaged through the room, trying to find it.

I finally started clearing out the space underneath the bed, and then I found an ugly blue thing with no legs. MS squealed, grabbed it, and started washing it in the bathroom. When she came back, the crab was now red, as if it was cooked, but still had no legs.

She then started blaming me, saying it was my fault that the crab was electrified by an outlet... Dragon was on my side, but Jelly was with MS, and we all got into a fight over it, yelling at each other.

These two were both unpleasant dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment