Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Will Do, Will Do

I wonder... from the moment YH taught me Buddhist principles, I became a different person... Why did I feel so secure in my future afterwards? He had absolutely nothing. But he inspired in me a desire to improve myself, so I could match up to him.

I wish I could have told him that, but it's impossible. He was my partner-in-crime and mentor - how could I ruin that?

Sometimes... it would be so much easier to like somebody else... But I know myself... I like to use people, and I would be so ashamed if I ever used somebody to achieve something else...
Haha, I'm in a strange mood lately^^ I want to go back to Qingdao again, but I don't know how much it would change for me... Without the spirituality and the en, the mountains and the sea might not be so appealing anymore... The kindergarden might just make me sad instead.

At least I have my memories... My Qingdao plans might be ruined, and I may not get that internship for a sales assistant in Shanghai, and maybe I won't make it to Hong Kong University, but it doesn't matter, we will see each other again, I will continue to love the life he created for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment