Friday, January 27, 2012

Failure Day

Jeez... I can't seem to get Chemistry class today out of my head. I know it's just a homework grade, but... it bothers me, that I thought I had understood it but really didn't. Almost all of my answers were wrong... I only found out as we were going through it...

I didn't know until my friend told me, but my ex-boyfriend was the one grading my paper. Not that it really matters, but for some reason, I felt so embarrassed... and a little disheartened. I didn't want anyone to witness the demise of my Chemistry grade...

I've always been so used to excelling at everything. Except maybe during sophomore and junior year, when I slacked - but even then I was considered one of the best students in easy classes like Spanish or English. What is wrong with me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment