Friday, January 20, 2012

Stereo Hearts and Ranking

I just found out I'm ranked 10 now. I let my guard slip, and now the guy who used to be behind me is now in front, which is rather embarrassing. Hmm... I don't like double digits. I preferred being called "Miss Ranking Number Nine" rather than "Miss Ranking Number Ten," as my lovely Korean friend Sw has coined me.
Anyway, it's getting me a little worried... I WANT A TOP TEN MEDAL WHEN WE GRADUATE. I don't want to be just one out of the top 10%; I want to be one of the very best. I can't let myself slip any further...
Unfortunately, my little health scare is preventing me from dealing with stress very well. My body doesn't seem to be functioning quite as well lately; I tend to feel very tired by the time it's lunchtime, and it aches everywhere. I hate it.
Regardless, I'm going to make sure I stay up there in the top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment