Friday, July 12, 2013

Davids Tea's Mango Madness Tea Review

 
One sip of this tea and you'll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we're a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It's a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It's fruity. It's refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it's total madness.

Price: $10.50 per 1.76 oz/$5.97 per oz
Preparations: 2 tsp, 201 degrees F, 5-7 min.

  • Delicious! Sweet and tangy; mango flavor is not artificial at all, but there are some sugar cubes and candied fruits as well.
  • I finished the entire 3.52 oz tin after four months. During the fourth month, the taste seemed to be diminishing, and I think it's either because the bottom of the canister had the "crap pieces" or because the tea doesn't stay fresh for long. If it's the latter reason, then I'm actually relieved because that probably means the tea is indeed organic.
Overall, I would recommend this for mango lovers of any kind (I know I am!) or those who enjoy fruity teas.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment