Friday, September 21, 2012

Green

Well, yesterday I went to a GameChangers program where the Dr. Ellington talked about how biotechnology advancements are taking place more rapidly, and soon we might not even have to go to the doctor's for anything other than a corroboration of what we already know! I found the whole talk very interesting, but had no clue they were going to film it on the Longhorn Network!! So since I was sitting really close to Dr. Ellington... I'll probably in the background for most of those shots, haha.


^It's been Avocado Week at UT... I've been trying to avoid it, but alas, it caught up with me... Here was my Avocado Cucumber soup!

^And my Almond Avocado Brownie... yum.

Going back to Irving today~ I love it here at UT, but can't wait to go back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment