Monday, September 10, 2012

College Days

How I enjoy making my own food! The independence here is really nice too, but you have to always keep yourself working and motivated... Nobody tells me what to do or what I should do, I just go out and look for agendas to fulfill my goals!! I ask around for help, join clubs and activities, do some volunteer work, do my laundry, cook for myself, study, attend classes...

I am so happy here^^

^Homemade sushi using a rice cooker! First, I cook white rice, then I add sushi vinegar and mix around. Using a sheet of seaweed paper, spread the rice around. Cut up avocado slices and line them up across. Take some 鱼松 (mine is Taiwanese brand) and sprinkle it across. I also added in just a little bit of Yasai Fumi Furikake seasoning, just because. Start rolling, and seal the roll with diluted vinegar. Voila! You have Chinese-style sushi rolls.

^If I'm in a hurry for lunch, I quickly mix up an Avocado Fruit Salad with avocado, apple, banana, and some walnuts - it's not bad, despite how weird it might sound!

^My friend's roommate's iguana, Goku~

^Just did my nails in the color Expresso, a Sally Hansen product. I rarely use bold colors, but I like this one~

No comments:

Post a Comment