Friday, December 2, 2011

A Letter to My Mom

I'm the writer who lost his purpose
The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it?
-Fiction, B2ST

I feel so sad and contemplative lately... Maybe it's stress or maybe there's a deeper reason. Well, whatever the reason, I'm going to deal with this my own way. I got my priorities all mixed up last year, and that was why I messed up a lot of things on my agenda. Never again. My life is fixed and almost perfect now, I don't want any more trouble.

At school, I try not to sulk because I don't want to bring my friends down and arouse suspicions, but at home, all I ever want to do is just lay on the bed and read and sleep. Of course, thank goodness SAT prevents me from doing so: I study instead, and that's definitely more helpful.

Even still, I'm so glad my family isn't really home to see this... I don't want them to see me like this. My dad will be back soon though, and my mom as well, so... I better straighten myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment