Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Graduation Party

The feelings I held onto, even if they're not love
I'll reach out for you as you swiftly fall...
The starry sky you gazed up at is pouring down...
-Starry Heavens, Kimeru

Haha, yeah, so there was a real surprise yesterday!

I was kidnapped and whisked away to my dhost's graduation/birthday party.

At about six o'clock, I was on my bed, studying for a driving permit. My dhost, whom I shall refer to as "G," rang the doorbell and shocked my parents nearly to death. I almost had a heart attack too. The scenario could've been something like this:

"Hi, Erin's mom! I'm here to kidnap your daughter. Don't worry; I'll return her in a couple of hours. My mother will drive us... Bye!"

So I was wearing my lounge clothes and was completely unprepared when all of this happened. Even though I would've appreciated at least a hint or a warning of some sort beforehand, it was really nice too. I had never been kidnapped by a friend before, and it's a good experience!

I felt really bad though, because I had nothing at all prepared... no gifts, no cards, nothing. But I'm going to make up for it! I prepared a thoughtful little gift, but I'm a little worried now that G might not like it... Now to think of it, it looks really girly. I just wanted to get him a casual little sketchbook because he's a wonderful artist and I believe he has some real potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment