Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brother's Graduation

Always knowing we're gonna be fine
Feeling great, feeling alive
Never coming down from this mountain we're on...
-On the Ride, Aly & A.J

I had to do some NHS volunteering, and conveniently enough, it was for the 2011 graduating class which my brother happened to be in... So I got to complete my hours while watching him graduate.

It was pretty happy and sad, I guess. On one hand, I finally get the bathroom all to myself, but on the other hand... no more rides to school. And even though I won't have him pestering me anymore, I won't have him talking to me anymore either. That's kind of a bummer... I'll really miss my older brother, who, although is not my ideal figure of a perfect brother, is still one of the best people I know in this world.

^Ellie and me~

^I look so short next to Min... -_- Well, this wasn't a clear picture anyway...

^Min's little brother distracted us mid-pose... LOL, I love how it turned out! We look so idiotic... haha^^

^My mom, my brother, and me... I really am proud of him. Truly. Even though I complain about him being a "shame" to this Chinese family since he doesn't always make straight A's... Even though I claim he's "adopted from Thailand" since he's so friggin' dark...

I will miss this loser. But for now, I have the whole summer with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment