Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pues, Pues

I love you more than I did before
And if today I don't see your face,
Nothing's changed, no one could take your place
It gets harder every day...
-Stay, Miley Cyrus

Today was so much fun - and then I received a certain email.

It resembled a small novel. Seriously.

But it also made me realize that I still love him too, though I'm not sure if it's in a romantic sense anymore. I absolutely don't want anything to do with him anymore, and I miss my uncomplicated, single life.

When I first went out with my boyfriend, I thought that what I always wanted was for my best guy friend to always be there for me and act like an older brother and stay in love with me forever. Now, I'm not quite sure...

1 comment:

  1. aw honey, you're so fickle... mm I just hope one day you'll find a balance in the man you'll marry.

    ReplyDelete