Saturday, April 16, 2011

A New Leaf

他走了带不走你的天堂。。。
他走了你可以把梦留下。。。
-Lydia, F.I.R

So I think I have a lot of resentment and stress building up right now, but I'll try not to let it get to me. It's kind of complicated and weird to explain, and I feel like I can't tell anyone, but at the same time, I also feel like I've been revealing too much to everyone. Here's the situation:
  1. I am an overachiever who is currently failing Chemistry. I'm not even sure where my problem is. I'm not confused with the concepts at all; it just seems as if I keep making the stupidest mistakes on the tests.
  2. My friend is depressed, and I don't know how to help her. I took the easy way out and sort of gave up on her, and so if she is angry at me, I completely understand.
  3. I have a boyfriend who doesn't want to talk to me - not that I blame him. If I were him, I wouldn't want to talk to me either. But I don't know what's going to happen anymore, and that's kind of scary.
The third one sounds so stupid, like a typical teenager girl complaint, but it actually really bothers me. It seems like the best solution is to just move on, but he was also my oppa as well as my best friend and boyfriend. Not like I'm encouraging incest or anything! Mind you, we are definitely not blood-related... or related in any way at all. But he was like an older brother, the way he took care of me... T_T And I miss having somebody who is always looking out for me.

It's okay though. I try not to take life too seriously.

Look, Annie had this cute little app on her phone where it would compare your face to a Korean celebrity. She took a goofy picture of me, and these were my results. Uncannily similar, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo;) and aw honey, I feel exactly the same about chem.

    ReplyDelete