Friday, April 29, 2011

Bruno's Ristorante

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start...
-The Scientist, Coldplay

We went out to an Italian restaurant because it was my mom's friend's last day staying here in Texas... He's returning back to China. It was a good meal.


^The Grilled Portobello Mushroom appetizer! Served with Marsala wine sauce and sun dried tomatoes.


^Sunyun Shu-Shu's amazing Bruno's special! Veal, chicken, and shrimp sauteed in a Brandy mushroom cream sauce.


^My mother's Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp! Tossed in a Parmesan cream sauce.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a proper picture of my meal, which was also pretty darn amazing. Dang it! Oh well. I thought I took the picture, but when I came back home, I couldn't find the file...

No comments:

Post a Comment