Monday, December 9, 2013

Manicure Monday and Finals Week

 Waffle Wednesday from last week! Yum!!

I made myself a huge plate of pasta :( It ended up being way too much so I ate it for both lunch and dinner haha. So good though! I love bell peppers and mushrooms, I think next time I'll try putting some salmon in it too!

Went to The Domain with my two besties, A and M! We ended up spending the rest of A's extra $12 gift card, awesome day.

At California Pizza Kitchen! (Which has great service at the Domain, I'd highly recommend it! Last time, our pizza was slightly burnt at the bottom, and not only did they not charge us for it, they baked us a whole other batch! Great people there, that's why I always try to come back and support them.)

 This nail polish was only $1. I got it from Dallas's local Korea-town during Black Friday. I'm in love with it right now. The brush and formula is awesome, and the color is so elegant. I only applied one thick coat (if you apply thinly, it may come across as a little streaky), and as you can see, the tips are a little opaque, but other than that, it covers quite well!

S.he Makeup's Pearl Natural! I think this would look amazing on darker skin tones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment