Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Victoria's Secret Pink Nation School Spirit Rally @ UT Austin

 Me at the mystery box... DUN DUN DUN.


Yesss!! Such a win :) I got the Pink UT jacket from the Collegiate Collection, which is always so expensive... It was funny, because that very morning I had been freezing my ass off and telling myself, "It'd be nice if I had brought a jacket..." Well, didn't see that one coming.

M also got a really nice prize (sweater and leggings collection), but B got the shiny eyeless stuffed dog. I think I was pretty lucky! Thank you, Victoria's Secret, for such giveaway events! It was awesome.

Speaking of awesome, my ochem TA gave me back four points on my last exam because apparently whoever had graded it (not him) accidentally took off four points for no reason. I just went up to him after class to ask why my answer was wrong, and he was super nice about it, explaining patiently and then effectively changing my grade right after. I love seeing that sort of efficiency in the education system; prompt and ready feedback. I wish that occurred more often. Makes me remember why I had such a huge crush on him last year (just kidding! - but not really).

Yesterday, I also made a new study buddy, which I could always use no matter how late in the year it is. Apparently, we were both in the same Genetics and Ochem class this entire semester (two best subjects for studying with friends), and he just sort of plopped down next to me and started a conversation with me about our Genetics class - right before Ochem began. LOL I had no idea, but I guess he'd seen my face from around the FB groups or something, and we ended up checking our Genetics homework super last-minute in the one hour break between Ochem and Genetics.

And then J and I have made an agreement to start preparing for the finals at least two entire weeks beforehand... I'm having a good feeling about this arrangement. Hopefully, I'll get through this semester with mostly A's (could tolerate a B+ here and there though).

Today was another victory. J (a different one) and I played doubles against R's team, AND WE WON! The earsplitting roar that came out of us was just amazing. No words can explain it... Bahaha this is our first decisive victory, we really needed that ego-booster.

1 comment:

  1. GOOGLE JUST LED ME TO THIS AND I WASN'T EVEN SEARCHING YOU OMG.

    ReplyDelete