Saturday, September 28, 2013

Old Pecan Street Festival

The original plan had been to meet up with M and then pick E and R up since they lived further west... But then M's brother got strep, and E's boyfriend made a surprise visit, and everything just kinda got screwy... But I kept thinking, "Nothing's going to stop me from enjoying this festival, especially since this was all that had been keeping me together during hell week," and so I told R he could either cancel or come with me, and he was smart enough to decide to go anyway!

It was a lot of fun. So much walking around, and so many vendors. The food, the fashion, the arts, and just random quirky shit. I loved it.











Got free yogurt with Chobani's! My hair was so messed-up by the end of the festival...

No comments:

Post a Comment