Sunday, September 8, 2013

Busy Bee

Well, today was a nice Sunday.

First, I went to the Blanton Museum of Art for a philosophy assignment with a friend, and ended up making a new friend on the way :) I love it when that happens! So awesome.

And then we headed over to L's house, which was close by in West Campus, and chatted with him for a little bit. I left B with L so they could have a late lunch, and headed back home since I had promised to play tennis with a couple of friends.

The weather was so nice today, not your typical Austin weather. Loved it! We all thought it was going to rain, but it never did, and it was just totally awesome. Later that evening, I went home with my best friend, A, and she cooked me some veggie curry, which was also amazing.

Looking at mini-elevators at the museum! <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment