Thursday, December 6, 2012

So Low

Well, my Chemistry exam results came in - I made a 90%. Phew, at least I'm not always a complete failure. I've been getting 100's on my last two Chemistry quizzes, so I'm feeling pretty good about Chemistry and Biology, just still pretty miserable about Calculus.

Last night, to celebrate the ending of Chemistry class, Nat, Lay, B, and I went out to Austin Karaoke and just sang our hearts out. Most memorable songs of the night: Barbie Girl, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, A Whole New World, Yayaya...

Nat: "Oh, Erin... the things I would do to you, if only you were gay..."

HAHAHA gotta love that girl. Lay got me a present for Christmas too, which was really nice of him.

^The Happiness Gold Buddha with my new Faith Green Buddha!! Ahh~~ I love it!!

Great night. We stayed up until 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment