Wednesday, December 26, 2012

San Francisco: Day 5

So first, Kev and I squeezed in an appointment with Dr. Jenny's Dermatology and Skincare office. She's a brilliant woman, knows her stuff, and after that day, I've aspired to be like her... It seems like the type of job I'd love to do. She uses traditional Chinese medicine to diagnose any health issues, and then helps to resolve it since it usually translates into skin problems as well. I love it!!

Here's a glimpse of New Chinatown... I really wished we had the opportunity to explore it :(


After that visit, our family went to Japantown. In my opinion, it's a lot more fun than Chinatown in that it's much cleaner and you have a variety of options organized in just two sections: East Mall and West Mall, one side containing more restaurants, the other side has more decor and stores. Both sides are great though, and they have two cinemas!!


Their prices are also quite cheap for such cute objects, not to mention it seems like it's great quality stuff!!

We ate at Osakaya~


^My dad's Sushi Delight!!

^Kev's Miso Udon!! Bean paste flavored with bamboo and beansprout.

^My mom's Yummy Roll.

^My Yasai Donburi^^ Assorted vegetables cooked with egg and onion!

After eating our fill, we ended up watching The Hobbit in a Kabuki theater, haha. Great day, very fulfilling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment