Saturday, August 25, 2012

University of Texas at Austin

So everything is going pretty well so far^^ I'm in the accelerated calculus course, and I got into a Freshman Research Initiative - First-year Interest Group called "Lab Rats." Pretty fun stuff!!

I think I'm going to try for Biochemistry or Pharmacy... we'll see how things go in the end.

So K came over to visit me today!! Which was really nice. I had a great day with him and Kev and Kev's girlfriend.

^First, K arrived at 8:40 in the morning... bearing gifts!! There's ramen, a lot of Asian snacks and sweets, and some Danish cookies, along with a dozen roses^^

In return, I fed him some easy breakfast (cereal), and we just talked and watched videos on my computer. Later, we went out to stock up on some groceries, and then Kev joined us.

^Kev recommended us a great place called Salt Lick BBQ!

^We devoured it :D

After eating, we went out to San Marcos Outlet Mall and just walked around. K ended up buying a pair of really cute Buddha earbuds for me; later we went out to eat dinner at a place reminiscent of our little "Hunan Dynasty," haha. Overall, it was a pretty fun day! I really enjoyed it and was sad to see him go :(

^Can't get over how cute this pair of earbuds are... Buddha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment