Saturday, August 4, 2012

Not Ready

There's this boy, K, who really likes me... He is so sweet and kind, and I am so grateful to him for all he has been doing for me in the past week or so.

I really do like him too... but the problem is, I'm not ready for a relationship. It took me a lot of effort to let go of my last one. I feel like I have a lot of growing up to do, and it frightens me.

I'm really wishing that he is the one that can make me forget everything... He is such a good person, and there's something about him that I really like, even if I can't explain it.

For me, a relationship is where two people are able to support each other and develop together... The guy should make the girl feel comfortable and safe, and the girl should cherish and appreciate the guy.

If K is really willing to be with me in Austin... or at least visit as often as possible... if he is willing to wait for me... then by the time I am ready, I will be a very good person for him. I will do my part in being with him.

Top: Lion King Roll. Shrimp tempura, crab meat, avocado inside topped with salmon, fresh water eel and smelt egg, served with house special sauce.
Bottom: Candy Cane Roll. Fresh seared yellowfin tuna and yellowtail topped with crab and avocado soy paper roll, served with sweet mayo sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment