Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Food Spam

I need a post full of food, I suppose.

^A lunch of dim sum with my mother in Plano's Chinatown!

^Made salad for my grandparents! It was their first time eating bell peppers and mushrooms raw :D LOL they're so cute.

^My manager at Asian Bowl made me a late dinner of Sundae Roll, which was really sweet of her. Tempura roll, cream cheese, avocado, with crab on top of special sauce.

^My portion of Malai Kofta at Masala Wok! I hardly ever like Indian food... but really, this was delicious :) Mashed potatoes with minced vegetables and paneer rolled into balls cooked in a yellow curry sauce.

^My friend's portion of The Southern Curry with Chicken at Masala Wok! He seemed to enjoy it as well, even choking on the peppers^^ An authentic South Indian style curry, chicken tempered with mustard seeds, red chili peppers and curry leaves and cooked in a lightly coconut flavored sauce.

^Vegetables Shrimp Spring Roll at Asian Bowl! The other waitress messed up on the order and accidentally told the manager to make too much... ^^so we got to eat it!

^Mango pudding from my best burl!! I LOVE IT.

1 comment: