Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Rock in the Stream...

从你眼睛看见自己
最幸福的倒影
我在手心的默契
是明天的指引……
-我爱你,S.H.E


A constant presence in a fast-moving life. That's what I am to Yuhao, apparently.

Do you believe in an "en"? He said that's a karmic bond that lasts an entire lifetime... It doesn't matter if you believe you'll never meet a person again; something ties you together so you'll always come back.

Maybe it's not real... but the way he talks makes me want to believe it's real.

I place so much faith on science in the natural world around us that I could never possibly be a real Buddhist in and out, but sometimes I really wish I am more than just a human and more like an Enlightened entity. I would make things happen on their own, rather than depending on circumstances and fate. Wouldn't that be nice?

哦,命运…… 在这世界上,在这生命里,我代表什么呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment