Friday, November 16, 2012

Akimatsuri - Japanese Fall Festival

Wow, today was so much fun^^ After Biology, Nat, Lay, B, and I went to eat at Jester. Then we went back to my dorm to play ping-pong, which was quite exhilarating!! I haven't felt this challenged in a while...

Later, B told me about a Japanese gift store, and we all decided to walk there together, seeing as it was right on the way to Lay's house. We walked there, I got a Peach Boba Tea with Yogurt base, yumyum~

^Nat and Lay skipping in the back/foreground (?) haha.
 
We went to Lay's house, where he made us watch some inappropriate videos... haha... so perverted, B and I were getting uncomfortable, but ehh, whatever. We left around 4PM, and B and I arranged to meet up for the Japanese Fall Festival around 7PM that night.


^Me and B at Akimatsuri!! She's definitely more Asian than I am...

^The bestie and me!! I'm so glad she decided to tag along^^
 
 Then, because nobody had warned us that you needed to buy a ticket in order to get the food provided at the festival and we hadn't brought our wallets, we went to eat Japanese food at Oishi's instead - half price off sushi during Happy Hour!! We were happy indeed.

^B ordered the Spider Roll. Fried soft shell crab, avocado, cucumber and topped with combination sauce.

^Dragon ordered the Philadelphia. Smoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado and cucumber.

^I ordered the Longhorn Roll, which was surprisingly one of the cheapest selections... but I hadn't expected it to be so... fried... haha. B and Dragon ended up eating half for me. Crabmeat, avocado and cream cheese fried in tempura batter with oishi sauce.

That was a great night. I haven't had so much fun in a long time... so relieved.

OH, and by the way - I got a 90 on the Chemistry quiz, even though the class average is 67. Feeling good~~ but keeping it to myself because I don't want to get too snarky... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment